Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Direction

For the last 5 months I've been going through a self-help period, with some help :-) But I am FINALLY starting to feel like doing some self-improvement now that my mood is more upbeat! So with that... my latest indulgences and sweetest pleasures:

1) Starbucks! I am thinking of investing in a hefty espresso machine. And though, as much as I wanted to not need coffee, in order to keep up with my daughter, work, housework, and keeping myself together, I need some caffeine!

2) Lemon-Cucumber water. It's AMAZING! Delicious, healthily, tasty, and easy to make.

3) Pinterest-I planned my daughters first birthday from many pins I found while searching "Winter ONEderland". The party was beautiful and a success!

4) Laurenconrad.com- I am thoroughly enjoying the tidbits I have discovered on her site thus far.

5) Pinterest-Hair and Beauty... SO many links to videos and DIY hairstyles. I will share some of these on a new post.

6) Julian Michaels 30 day shred- while this is not a new find, I am *thinking* about committing to it more daily now because I want to feel good about myself when I look in the mirror

7) Nail polish-My nails ALWAYS chip after two days, so I hate doing nail polish. But with one application I feel more like a woman, so I think I will buy some remover and try to keep up on my nails.

8) Crock Pot-LOVE IT! Learning to cook has been fun

9) Diamond Candles!! I love them! Check them out!
10) More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment